Supply List for 2021-2022
Dr. Busby’s English 8 and British Literature 12 Classes
- Access to computer/Internet/tech and apps as necessary (Google Classroom, Zoom, Librivox, Perusall, etc.)
- An email address
- Headphones or earbuds (your choice)
- A writing/research notebook/journal/composition book of your choice
- An organizational system of sorts: a three-ring binder or folder; dividers/tabs if you want them; pockets are a good idea; sticky notes/Post-Its as needed
- An annotating/notetaking system of your choice: handwritten notes can be taken in journals, notebooks, and/or on loose-leaf paper kept in folder/binder
- Writing implements: pens, pencils/mechanical pencils, highlighters, etc.
- One box of tissues to donate to class
- Personal protective equipment as necessary: A facial covering of your choice, COVID-19-effective hand sanitizer, Disinfecting wipes
Note: All required grammar or literature textbooks and other reading materials for this school year will be provided. If you have any questions, please email Dr. Busby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Degrees and Certifications: