Join us for the upcoming ASFA alumni events!
Wednesday, April 26, 2023: ASFA in Washington D.C.: Join us on Wednesday, April 26 at City Tavern Club from 5:30 - 8:00 PM (3206 M St NW, Washington, DC 20007). Join us from 5:30-6:00 PM to meet and cheer on ASFA students competing in the U.S. Department of Energy's National Science Bowl. Stick around for drinks/apps with ASFA alums, friends, and ASFA President Dr. Tim Mitchell from 6:00-8:00 PM.
ASFA 2023 Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Thursday, May 11, 6:30 PM – ASFA’s Annual Fund Donor Appreciation Dinner (by invitation)
- Friday, May 12 – Visit ASFA Classes During the Day
- CLICK HERE to view a schedule of all available classes throughout the day!
- 12:00 PM: Light lunch for Dance Alums in the Center Studio
- 1:00-1:45 PM: Mingle and meet dance Jr. and Sr. students
- 2:00 PM: Alums are invited to watch afternoon dance classes in the Center Studio
- 2:00 PM: Math-Science Alums Address Math-Science Students, Lecture Hall
- 3:30 PM: Creative Writing Cadence Release Party
- Friday, May 12, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM – Faculty and Alumni Reception at Uptown Jazz
- Friday and Saturday, May 12 & 13, 7:00 PM – ASFA Music presents Carmina Burana. Alumni are invited to sign up to sing with ASFA Music for Carmina Burana! Music will be provided, and rehearsals are from May 7 – May 12. Click here to sign up if you are interested!
- NEW! Saturday, May 13, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM – Meet at TrimTab Brewing, 2721 5th Ave S. Birmingham 35233
- POSTPONED Saturday, May 13, 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM – Alumni BYOPicnic and Open Mic at Citywalk in front of ASFA. This has been canceled this year due to low RSVPs.
- Sunday, May 14 – Happy Mother's Day!
Click here to RSVP for the reunion events you can attend. We are excited to see you soon!
Questions? Contact Beth Mulvey, Director of Development
Alumni of Alabama School of Fine Arts
Welcome alumni of Alabama School of Fine Arts! As a graduate of ASFA, you are automatically a part of the ASFA Alumni Association. As alumni, you represent a remarkable collection of creative problem solvers linked by shared experiences and formative influences of ASFA.