Be a part of the magic: support student success stories!
Students and adults from across the state are invited to attend Alabama School of Fine Arts events by guest artists, teachers and students in our DJD, Black Box and Recital Hall theaters. Our programs are promoted to and through public and private schools and media outlets in every county. ASFA offers both in-person and digital performances and presentations, and creates workshops and lectures that can be accessed in areas of Alabama where arts access is limited.
Donations from generous individuals, foundations, and corporations directly fuel ASFA programs, spaces, performances, and technology. Consider sponsoring the success of Alabama students in the coming year, or giving a tax-deductible gift. Make sure to submit your sponsorship as soon as possible to take full advantage of our sponsor benefits.
- $250: Name in all ASFA and DJD Theater event programs
- $500: Name in all event programs, 2 ASFA event passes
- $1,000: Name in all event programs, 2 ASFA event passes, link on ASFA website
- $2,500: Name in all event programs, 2 ASFA event passes, link on ASFA website, 2 ArtWorks@TheDJD event passes
- $5,000: Name in all event programs, 2 ASFA event passes, link on ASFA website, 4 ArtWorks@TheDJD event passes, logo/name/link on ASFA and DJD Theater digital marketing
- $10,000: Name in all event programs, 2 ASFA event passes, link on ASFA website, 6 ArtWorks@TheDJD event passes, logo/name/link on ASFA and DJD Theater digital and print marketing
2021-2022 ASFA Performance Season
- October 15-17, 2021: Romeo and Juliet: "Iron Bowl Edition!" by William Shakespeare (mostly)
- October 22, 2021: After a Dream Musical Performance
- October 29-31, 2021: Fall Repertory Dance Performance
- December 3, 2021: Holiday Concert
- February 25-27, 2022: Figaro play by Charles Morey
- March 4-5, 2022: Senior Choreography Dance Project
- March 18-20, 2022: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Theatre Performance
- April 7, 2022: Visual Arts Exhibit (free event)
- April 14, 2022: Senior Research Symposium (free event)
- April 22, 2022: Spring Music Gala
- April 28, 2022: Visual Arts Exhibit (free event)
- May 6-7, 2022: Spring Repertory Dance Performance