Spanish (all levels)
- Three-ring binder - 2-inch binder recommended as you will use this binder two-four years depending on how far you go in Spanish at ASFA :-) Please make a point to have your three-ring binder dedicated to Spanish with you each day in class.
- Loose-leaf paper - lots :-)
- Standard lead pencils and blue and/or black pens.
- Black dry-erase markers - I recommend a pack of black dry-erase markers as you will be going to the board to conjugate verbs/write sentences/... I am trying to minimize the potential germ-sharing of everyone using the same markers. :-)
- BYOD-approved device - While daily notes will be handwritten in your 3-ring binder, we will sometimes use our devices to watch videos in our online Avancemos, study vocabulary on Quizlet, research project material, record Flipgrid videos, play review games as a class on Quizlet Live and/or Kahoot,...
- Headphones or earbuds
***Classroom donations of hand sanitizer, Clorox/Lysol wipes, and/or boxes of tissue are much appreciated. Muchas gracias.